Speech & Math
We are part of the speech research consortium "Comspeech" whose other participants work at
- Department of Signal Processing and Acoustics, Aalto University,
- Institute of Behavioural Sciences, University of Helsinki,
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Turku,
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases, Turku University Hospital, and
- Medical Imaging Centre of Southwest Finland at Turku University Hospital.
Our main interests are within mathematical modelling and MRI data acquisition of human speech. Future applications in oral and maxillofacial surgery are a strong motivation. We carry out related research in speech science as well as in applied mathematics, numerical analysis, and mathematical systems theory.
To find out more about our research, please visit our webpage at http://speech.math.aalto.fi/.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi