Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
The NPDE group has published over 100 research papers and secured over 3 M€ external funding 2012-.
Scientific events organized by the NPDE group
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Latest in Geometric Analysis. Celebration of Pekka Koskela's 59th Birthday, Bedlewo 24-30 Nov 2019
- Semester Geometry and Analysis in Function and Mapping Theory on Euclidean and Metric Measure Spaces, Warsaw 1 Sep-30 Nov 2019
- Equadiff 2019, Leiden 8-12 July 2019
- Barcelona Analysis Conference, 25-28 June 2019
- Nonlinear Averaging and PDEs, Levico Terme 19-22 June 2019
- The 15th Romanian-Finnish Analysis Seminar and the 10th Function spaces, differential operators and nonlinear analysis (FSDONA), Turku 10-15 June 2019
- Harmonic analysis and PDEs, Helsinki 3-7 June 2019.
- Partial Differential Equations in Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari) 29 May-1 June 2019
- Subriemannian geometry and beyond II, Jyväskylä 18-22 Feb 2019
- Course on the calculus of variations, instructor: Juha Kinnunen, spring 2019
27.2. 12:15 Leah Schätzler (University of Erlangen): Existence of variational solutions for doubly nonlinear equations of porous medium type – M3 (M234)
Vincenzo Vespri 3.2.–7.2.
Leah Schätzler 10.2.–2.3.
Olli Saari 3.3.–16.3.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi