- Introduction to Octave, Univ. of Cambridge
- YAGTOM, Yet Another Guide to Matlab
- Matlab miniopas
- Lyhyt Matlab opas
- "YAGTOM" muokattu ja osin suometettu
- MATLAB Tutorials
- Matlab Central: Blogs
- find-exercise, find, min/max
- Data Fitting with MATLAB
- Global minimization
- D.J. Higham- N.J. Higham: Matlab Guide, Siam 2017 Brand new edition!
- m-files for the book
- W.J. Palm: Intro to MATLAB for Engineers, Mc Graw Hill, 2011
Front page of Matlab 2
Course news [update: 10.01.2017]
Happy New Year !
Afternotes for Matlab 1
2016 course-time stuff starts here.
- Juha's impressive scripts from 9.11.
- 111 most important Matlab functions (pp. 1,2) Higham-Higham: Matlab Guide
- 111 most important ... (pp. 3,4,5)
Updates: hist -> histogram, quadl -> integral
- Added 8.11: MonteCarlo_Triangle [Helps in problem #5]
- NEW: The irrigation channel-template I showed in
the end of lecture today had no read permission,
now corrected [mo 7.11.]
- Lecture task solutions: Scroll down to find links to both html (published)
- Dead-line for submitting solutions to problems: 2.12.
- Submit: m-file/m-files + pdf produced by >> publish('mymfile','pdf')
this template as a basis for your work.
- Please don't use live editor for program development, it is clearly not meant for it. If you want to produce a high-quality document for your own joy, take the above "publish-formatted" m-file, import it into live editor and export as pdf.
Cleve Moler's 2 free books+mfiles and recent article
#1. Overview, getting started, basic intro [31.10.16]
Matlab (live) documents:
Files of type .mlx (or .m) can and should be loaded into Matlab.
#2. Functions, programming, logical indexing,3Dplot [2.11.]
Full set of exercises (all "credt" tasks included)
Dead-line for submitting "credit-exercises": 2.12.16
#3. Curve fitting, logical indexing, codes and advice related to exercises [7.11.]
Interpolation, curve fitting
Excercise related material
#4. Summary, Adv. Logical indexing,
cell arrays and structs, Matlab performance, some fancy examples [9.11.]