Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Recent Developments in Complex Analysis and Function Theory, Heraklion 2-6 July 2018
- Research program Geometric Function Theory in Fluid Mechanics, Barcelona July 2018
- The group organizes Workshop on Nonlinear Parabolic PDEs, Institut Mittag-Leffler on 11-15 June 2018
- Geometric Measure Theory and its Connections, University of Helsinki 4-8 June 2018
- Cologne Conference on Positivity and Differential Equations, 22-25 May 2018
- Function theory on infinite dimensional spaces XV, Madrid 6-9 Feb 2018
- Subriemannian Geometry and Beyond, Jyväskylä 19-23 Feb 2018
- Matematiikan päivät 2018, Joensuu 4-5 Jan 2018
- Mini-conference in PDEs, KTH 11-13 Dec 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in the conference New Developments in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Applications, TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics Bangalore 1-4 Nov 2017. A YouTube link to the talk.
- Riikka participated in the conference Harmonic Analysis and Geometric Measure Theory, CIRM Marseille 2-6 Oct 2017
- Jonas Tölle and Riikka gave invited talks at the 19th Congress of the Austrian Mathematical Society (ÖMG) at the University of Salzburg 11-15 Sept 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in Equadiff 2017 Minisymposium Aymptotic Analysis of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations, Bratislava 24-28 July 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in the conference Harnack's Inequalities and Nonlinear Operators, Cortona 18-24 June 2017
- Tuomo gave an invited talk in the 23rd Rolf Nevanlinna Colloquium, Zurich 12-16 June 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in the conference New Trends on Calculus of Variations and PDEs, Firenze-Montecatini 12-15 June 2017
22.11. 12:15 Taneli Luotoniemi (Aalto University): Hyperspatial Intuitions Through Visual Props – M3 (M234)
Huilian Jia (Xián Jiaotong University) 4.9.2017–31.10.2018
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi