Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Function theory on infinite dimensional spaces XV, Madrid 6-9 Feb 2018
- Matematiikan päivät 2018, Joensuu 4-5 Jan 2018
- Juha will give an invited talk in the conference New Developments in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Applications, TIFR Centre for Applicable Mathematics Bangalore 1-4 Nov 2017
- Harmonic Analysis and Geometric Measure Theory, CIRM Marseille 2-6 Oct 2017
- New Perspectives in the Theory of Function Spaces and their Applications, Bedlewo (Poland) 17-23 Sept 2017
- Jonas Tölle and Riikka will give invited talks at the 19th Congress of the Austrian Mathematical Society (ÖMG) at the University of Salzburg 11-15 Sept 2017
- Analysis and Applications. A Conference in honor of Elias M. Stein, Wroclaw 4-8 Sept 2017
- Nonstandard Growth Phenomena, Turku 29-31 Aug 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in Equadiff 2017 Minisymposium Aymptotic Analysis of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations, Bratislava 24-28 July 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in the conference Harnack's Inequalities and Nonlinear Operators, Cortona 18-24 June 2017
- Tuomo gave an invited talk in the 23rd Rolf Nevanlinna Colloquium, Zurich 12-16 June 2017
- Juha gave an invited talk in the conference New Trends on Calculus of Variations and PDEs, Firenze-Montecatini 12-15 June 2017
27.9. 12:15 Esko Heinonen (University of Helsinki): Existence and non-existence results for minimal graphic and p-harmonic functions – M3 (M234)
29.9. 14:15 Thomas Singer (Aalto): Existence of variational solutions in non-cylindrical domains – Kumpula Exactum C124
29.9. 15:15 Timo Hänninen (HY): Two-weight Lp-Lq bounds for positive dyadic operators in the case 0
4.10. 12:15 Juha Videman (Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lissabon) : TBA – M3 (M234)
Huilian Jia (Xián Jiaotong University) 4.9.2017–31.10.2018
Mateus Sousa (IMPA) 30.9.–7.10.
Dafni Galia (Concordia University) 7.10.–13.10.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi