Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
We have published over 80 research papers and secured over 2,5 M€ external funding in 2012-18.
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Dynamics, Equations and Applications, Krakow 16-20 Sept 2018
- Recent Developments in Complex Analysis and Function Theory, Heraklion 2-6 July 2018
- Research program Geometric Function Theory in Fluid Mechanics, Barcelona July 2018
- Rickman Memorial Conference, Helsinki 18-20 June 2018
- The group organizes Workshop on Nonlinear Parabolic PDEs, Institut Mittag-Leffler 11-15 June 2018
- Geometric Measure Theory and its Connections, University of Helsinki 4-8 June 2018
- Workshop on Real Harmonic Analysis and its Applications to Partial Differential Equations and Geometric Measure Theory, ICMAT Madrid 28 May-2 June 2018
- Cologne Conference on Positivity and Differential Equations, 22-25 May 2018
- Regularity Theory for Elliptic and Parabolic Systems and Problems in Continuum Mechanics, Telc 2-5 May 2018
- Sixth Bielefeld-SNU Joint Workshop in Mathematics, Seoul National University 15-17 March 2018
- Subriemannian Geometry and Beyond, Jyväskylä 19-23 Feb 2018
Huilian Jia (Xián Jiaotong University) 4.9.2017–31.10.2018
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi