Current courses (AY 2022/23)
Matrix theory* .
Past courses (including in previous positions)
Linear Algebra (from AY 2019/20), Aalto University
Matrix Theory* (every other AY from 2020/21), Aalto University
Combinatorial Network Analysis* (every other AY from 2019/20), Aalto University
Combinatorial Network Analysis*, AY 2019/20, Gran Sasso Science Institute
Matrix Polynomials* (AY 2017/18), University of Essex
Introduction to MATLAB* (AY 2016/17), University of Essex
Mathematics for Researchers* (AY 2017/18), University of Essex
Linear Mathematics (AYs 2015/16 to 2017/18), University of Essex
Real Analysis (AYs 2016/17 to 2018/19), University of Essex
Cryptography and Codes (AY 2018/19), University of Essex
Mathematical Skills (AY 2018/19), University of Essex
Optimisation (AY 2015/16), University of Essex
2. Maria del Carmen Quintana Ponce. January 2021-ongoing, Aalto University.
1. Giovanni Barbarino. September 2019-ongoing, Aalto University.
Supervised Ph.D. students.
2. Lauri Nyman. March 2021-ongoing, Aalto University.
1. Ryan Wood. October 2020-ongoing, Aalto University.
Supervised M.Sc. students.
3. Lauri Nyman. Dissertation title:
Solving systems of 3 equations in 3 variables via resultants. AY 2020/21, Aalto University.
2. Martina Testori . Dissertation title: Worldwide Applications of Complex Networks: Two practical examples. M.Sc. in Mathematics and Finance. AY 2015/16, University of Essex.
1. Chelsey Leeks. Dissertation title: An Introduction to Classical and Learning Game Theory with a Practical Investigation. M.Sc. in Discrete Mathematics and its Applications. AY 2015/16, University of Essex.
Supervised B.Sc. students.
At Aalto: 11 - H. Södergård (2020), 12 - A. Päivänsalo (2021), 13 - A. Haavikko (2021), 14 - I. Schulman (exp. 2022).
At Essex: 1- C. Gates (2017), 2- A. Chopra (2018), 3 - A. De Nieffe (2018), 4 - E. Hyman (2018), 5 - J. Teague (2018), 6 - M. Darbar (2019), 7 - X. Liu (2019), 8 - O. Mackovic (2019), 9 - I. Satouri (2019), 10 - C. Wade (2019)