Mat-1.3656 Seminar on
numerical analysis and computational science
Monday Oct 6, 2008, room
U356 at 14.15, Eirola & Stenberg
Markus Olin, Cheq&Diff
Solute transport and chemical reactions in nuclear waste studies
1. How to model chemical reactions in aqueous phase?
2. How to add solid phases and surface reactions?
3. Diffusion and fluid flow in porous medium
4. Solute transport (THC-modeling, Thermo-Hydraul-Chemical) in bentonite buffer
5. Couplings to THM modeling (Therm-Hydraul-Mechanical)
6. Advantages and problems of THMC-models
7. Chemical reactions as a part of partial differential equations