Oral presentations on Friday morning
- 30 minutes per problem (including discussion)
- details of the work sharing decided within the group
- junior researchers should be the speakers
- The end result is a small booklet which contains the contributions from each group.
Each group contribution has the structure:
- short definition of the problem
- summary of methods tried
- summary of the results obtained (also unsuccessful attempts and reasons for failure should be documented; a few graphs would be very welcome)
- The group coordinator (or the problem presenter) accepts the students' contributions (but does not produce the text).
- The style of the report does not have to be as polished as that of a research paper - this is a short technical summary.
- The details of the work-sharing are decided within the groups.
- An active participation necessary to get the 3 ECTS points.
- Dead-line: June 30th 2005.
email@example.com - Aug 17, 2022, 05:06: